SAP is designed to process structured data from relational databases, both SAP and non-SAP, and applications and other systems rapidly. It is capable of using three styles of data replication depending on the source of the data – log-based, ETL-based and trigger-based. The relocated structured data is stored directly in memory. Because of this, data can be accessed quickly in real time by the applications that use SAP .
We provide a comprehensive range of supporting services including SAP,SAP ABAP and SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Platform in Dubai,UAE and India.
SAP supports various use cases for real-time analytics. Some examples include:
- Monitoring and optimization of telecommunications network
- Supply chain and retail optimization
- Fraud detection and security
- Forecasting and profitability reporting
- Energy use optimization and monitoring